- Potato-cut into long thin strips-2 medium nos
- Onion- sliced- 1 small
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Garlic -sliced- 2 small cloves
- Green chilies- cut vertically- 2 nos( or to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Wash potato slices well and leave it in water to avoid discoloration.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,and let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves,garlic and green chilies,saute for few seconds.
- Add drained potato and sliced onion,sprinkle few tables spoons of water and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook on a medium low flame until done,stirring once or twice in between.
- Serve with rice.